Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Trying to get several liens released from over 20 years ago…

Customer Question
Trying to get several liens...
Trying to get several liens released from over 20 years ago that were on a previous owner of the property prior to me purchasing it. Please help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/16/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Are the people or entities who filed the liens still around where you can contact them?

.

Were the liens paid off when the property was sold or had they already expired?

.

.

thanks

Tina, Lawyer