Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I did a forfeiture on a property and gained possession.

Customer Question
I did a forfeiture on...
I did a forfeiture on a property and gained possession. Filed for restitution and won.
The prior buyer is still there and so is a renter who was renting from him?
Oregon.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
2/15/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Alex Esquire, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Alex Esquire
Alex Esquire, Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

What is your legal question for me?