How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do I (a tentant) get a licensee that coned me into an

Customer Question

how do I (a tentant) get a licensee that coned me into an over 30 day stay out in nys
he has been evicted and knows he now has rights and is doing all he can to create problems calling cops threating me cops say it is a civil case and do nothing about it
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.

Hello there --


You state that he has been "evicted" -- was this a formal eviction by the housing court or the supreme court for your county ?? If yes, has this tenant actually left you apartment and is now just harassing you for money?