How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 118723
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I live approximately 12 miles from a rocket booster plant in

Customer Question

I live approximately 12 miles from a rocket booster plant in McGregor Texas. The simulators are set off about 2 or 3 times a day. All the tiles in my house have cracked, crown molding is coming apart from the ceiling. Even my driveway is cracking and probably the slab of the house itself.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If your home is being damaged by the vibrations from the plant, your first step is you need a civil engineer to come out and inspect the home and write a report regarding the damage and linking the cause to the vibrations Once you have that, you have grounds to sue the plant for the damage these vibrations are causing to your home. However, without an engineering report, you do not have the proof required to sue the plant.