Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

My original servicer loan was New Century Mortgage, in 2001,

Customer Question
Hello, My original servicer for equity...
My original servicer for equity loan was New Century Mortgage, in 2001, for $40800. Shortly after loan agreement, Ocwen took over note. Thats when everything started, the illegal foreclosure notices, outrageous forebearance fees, payments not posted to escrow, and amounts put into suspense. Was able to contact original attorney, who took my case with 8 other homeowners. Ocwen, offered $900K settlement, everyone denied. Original lawyer, advised he would be dropping my case in 2014, and if wnted to be included, in class action suit, I denied. Now Ocwen, has submitted a new contract that needs to be completed by 3/2/2016, to see if they are willing to refinance loan at now $119K. Home only worth $58K. I have saved all documents, including names, amounts, and persons, as well as contracts, I was in contact with during this process. I also seem to feel, that maybe there is a loophole with the title, so that I can reclaim my home. I need a litigation attorney, who is willing to find an error, or loophole, with servicer, and ultimately, find out if, I am able to afford one, or should I just give up property, and move on. Please, if there is an attorney, who can take my case, please respond asap,
there has not been a foreclosure notice as of yet, but I assume this will be their next action
Thank You,
Stella Salas
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
2/13/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####