Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I am trying to get in touch with Mr. Barrister. He addressed…

Customer Question
I am trying to get...
I am trying to get in touch with Mr. Barrister. He addressed my question about adverse possession of a lot next to my home. Katherine Rose***@******.***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
2/3/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello again,

.

What can I help you with this afternoon?

.

.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I am sorry but I do not participate in the phone call program for the site and limit my interaction with customers only to the website.

.

However, if you wish to have a phone call with an attorney, you can post a request for "additional services" and your request will post to other experts that do offer this service. When another attorney accepts your request you will get additional instructions.

.

.

thanks