How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an unsecured entry and have had homeless people

Customer Question

I have an unsecured entry and have had homeless people sleeping in the hall blocking my exit for years. The board will not lock the main doors. Is there anything I can do legally for my safety?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

You could file for an injunction in court to force them to put in the necessary security locks. Aside from a legal action there are not many ways you can force them to do something.