Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I am trying to sell my Marion County Florida property. I…

Customer Question
I am trying to sell...
I am trying to sell my Marion County Florida property. I purchased it aware that it had no ingress egress. I use a common road with 7 other home owners (their titles show ingress egress) that access a public road. Buyers are unable to get loans based on that issue. What can I do? I am financially desperate to sell my property. Please help. Thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
2/2/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Attyadvisor, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney

Welcome and thank you for your question.

Can you tell me when you purchased if you were advised of this through the title/escrow company. Do you have a title insurance policy?

How long have you owned the property? Would the other 7 owners grant you an easement?

Tina, Lawyer