How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was diagnosed polar type one approx 20 yrs ago severe

Customer Question

I was diagnosed bi polar type one approx 20 yrs ago severe anxiety on disability for 8 yrs was just hospitalized in Cali for 5 days for suicide threats one of 2 hospitalization so. Ran to mi signed a yr lease totally confused and. Broke. What to do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. Just to be clear, you want out of the lease now?

Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 1 year ago.

If so, have you contacted them and advise them of the situation?