Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I brought house had a realtor and re a home inspector

Customer Question
I brought house had a...
I brought house had a realtor and hire a home inspector actually twice, had around 30,000.00 dollars in must repair,electronic, plumbing,heating and septic same week I move in, any advice in what I can do
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
1/31/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: TJ, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

However, I'm not certain that I understand the question. Perhaps you could clarify the facts. For example, did you know that the house needed the repairs before purchasing? Did the seller make any guarantees? What does the home inspector's agreement state with regard to liability? Did he find these problems? Any more info would be helpful.

Thanks.

Real Estate Lawyer: Richard, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Richard, Lawyer

HI there. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help if you still need assistance. Just let me know!