Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

If you were fine by your association in an attempt to

Customer Question
foreclosure. You abide by the...
If you were fine by your association in an attempt to foreclosure. You abide by the arrangements paid in full. Now the association wants me to pay other fees that accrue after payment. The association lawyer fee with interest and etc.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/31/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: TJ, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

However, I'm not sure that I understand the situation. I am also unclear about what legal information you are seeking. I would greatly appreciate it is you would clarify the situation and your legal question.

Thanks.

Real Estate Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

They are probably asking for penalties and interest. Try meeting with the HOA Board itself to see if they can waive it. They have that authority.