How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 2130
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If you were fine by your association in an attempt to

Customer Question

If you were fine by your association in an attempt to foreclosure. You abide by the arrangements paid in full. Now the association wants me to pay other fees that accrue after payment. The association lawyer fee with interest and etc.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions.

However, I'm not sure that I understand the situation. I am also unclear about what legal information you are seeking. I would greatly appreciate it is you would clarify the situation and your legal question.


Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

They are probably asking for penalties and interest. Try meeting with the HOA Board itself to see if they can waive it. They have that authority.