How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I represent a church which owns a small house adjacent to

Customer Question

I represent a church which owns a small house adjacent to the church we are proposing to lease to a non-profit organization. The non-profit will be using the house as a sort of Ronald McDonald house for family members to stay in while they have a child in a local hospital. We need some legal help with writing up a lease agreement.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, but legally we cannot actually write the lease for you, the state law forbids us from doing so. The best we could do is give you a template of a lease to use for the family members but if this is going to be leases of less than 30 days, those templates are hard to find and you will have to modify a standard lease agreement and put in your own terms and times of the lease. If that is okay, we can do that, but if you need more, then you will need to engage a local attorney to do that for you and I sincerely ***** ***** state law forbids us from actually writing the lease for anyone.