Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

My home is in foreclosure We will have everything re

Customer Question
instated on Feb the 16th...
My home is in foreclosure We will have everything re instated on Feb the 16th My son is selling some property and the closing is the 12th and we will have the money then Health problems that started back in 2012 has caused a hardship on us and I am un able to work Wife can't work either We just now both reached 62 and got our first SS checks Both combined are about 1700.00 per month Our present Mortgage payment is 761.00 But the loan has a 9.9% interest rate with Chase mortgage I have ask them to redo the Mortgage and lower the interest rate to lower my payments But they don't want to do this because they will be losing money Any ideas on what I can do
Thanks
Clarence Dodson
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
1/29/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
RealEstateAnswer

Good morning. Is there any equity in the home? Just to be clear, you have applied for a loan modification and they have refused?

Hi, are you still with me