Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I need a state exemption code quick claim deed where
,

Customer Question
I need a virginia...

I need a virginia state exemption code for a quick claim deed where

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

There's a third person who is transfering ownership of her co-owned property to us (married couple) who are in the Deed of Trust already. We want to remove her name from the title.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
We need the specific applicable Virginia exemption code
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/29/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Gerald-Esquire, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Gerald-Esquire

Thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow up questions you have.

I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.

If there is no consideration given for the transfer the correct Code Section is § 58.1-811 (D)

See here:

http://law.justia.com/codes/virginia/2006/toc5801000/58.1-811.html

I hope the information I provide is useful to you. I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow up questions, feel free to ask. Please note that I am generally unavailable Friday evening through Sunday.

Please do not forget to give me a positive rating. It adds nothing to your costs but it helps me greatly. Thank you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you and only ask the same from you.

Good luck.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.