How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What right do i have if someone acusses me of having an

Customer Question

What right do i have if someone acusses me of having an illegal apartment, turns me into the town and i have to go to court ,meanwhile no town inspector has been allowed in my residence
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.


I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Why are you being taken to court if no one has inspected the premises? Is the place being rented? Have you (or tenants) denied access to the town inspector? Do you have a certificate of occupancy for the property?

Related Real Estate Law Questions