Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I have an Allodial R. P. Land Grant title here in Hawaii…

Customer Question
I have an Allodial R...
I have an Allodial R. P. Land Grant title here in Hawaii (Kingdom Of Hawaii)
Hawaii Conference Foundation UCC concealed the patent! by uttering forgery using the State of Hawaii's support to continue the Forgery to more land and water Defraud's
Is this a kind of fraud that can be sent for fraud Investigation?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
1/28/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Because this was an action by the State, you would need to try to pursue this as a violation of your civil rights and a taking without due process to the US District Courts which you would bring under a civil rights violation. You can report this civil rights violation to the US Department of Justice Civil Rights Division for them to investigate against the state for filing false and forged documents.
Your second option, which you should exercise at the same time, would be seeking a local civil rights attorney to file civil suit against them in the US District Court in Hawaii, not the state courts, since this is a violation of your civil rights.
You can find such attorneys at the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer