How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 118721
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an Allodial R. P. Land Grant title here in Hawaii

Customer Question

I have an Allodial R. P. Land Grant title here in Hawaii (Kingdom Of Hawaii)
Hawaii Conference Foundation UCC concealed the patent! by uttering forgery using the State of Hawaii's support to continue the Forgery to more land and water Defraud's
Is this a kind of fraud that can be sent for fraud Investigation?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Because this was an action by the State, you would need to try to pursue this as a violation of your civil rights and a taking without due process to the US District Courts which you would bring under a civil rights violation. You can report this civil rights violation to the US Department of Justice Civil Rights Division for them to investigate against the state for filing false and forged documents.
Your second option, which you should exercise at the same time, would be seeking a local civil rights attorney to file civil suit against them in the US District Court in Hawaii, not the state courts, since this is a violation of your civil rights.
You can find such attorneys at the same sites used by other attorneys, or