How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 117460
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am applying Reverse Morgage and they want a birth

Customer Question

I am applying for a Reverse Morgage and they want a birth certificate for my wife. I applied
For one in Austin,Tx. They could not find it. She was born in 1932. How can I get around this problem?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Your wife is going to need a birth certificate for many reasons, so if Texas Vital Records cannot find any birth certificate, you are going to have to apply for a delayed birth certificate:
Your wife is going to need to contact Vital Records at the link above and get the forms to fill out to get them to issue a delayed certificate if her certificate cannot be found or is missing.

Related Real Estate Law Questions