How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask KJL LAW Your Own Question
KJL LAW, Arbitrator
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 1360
Experience:  Attorney at Law Office of KJLLAW
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
KJL LAW is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If I have a judgment against a person in Colombia who is not

Customer Question

If I have a judgment against a person in Colombia who is not a pemanent resident and they purchase property through a foreign corporation that they own, can I attach their property? Thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. The judgment is only good against the person named. If the person owns or buys land in the name of a corporation, then you would not be able to enforce the judgment against the corporation and attach the corporate held land.

Related Real Estate Law Questions