Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I am an owner in a large complex which is run by a property…

Customer Question
I am an owner in...
I am an owner in a large complex which is run by a property management company.
The general manager of the property is also a partner in the management company, is this a conflict of interest? She is very unpleasant and has made threats to other tenants who do not own their units. She has even sent eviction letters to them. I am trying to find out if we have legal recourse since she is " general manager" but has a vested interest in her company maintaining their management of the property. Thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
1/26/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Sorry...can you clarify what you mean by

which is run by a property management company.
The general manager of the property is also a partner in the management company, i

I do not understand...you own property that is run by a property management company? Is this in a homeowners association?