How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Glenn Zimmerman Your Own Question
Glenn Zimmerman
Glenn Zimmerman,
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 11
Experience:  Attorney at Law Office of Glenn D. Zimmerman
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Glenn Zimmerman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been working with the Elmore company as suggested by

Customer Question

I have been working with the Elmore company as suggested by my mortgage company to settle outstanding tax and insurance issues. In fact I was on the phone this morning to review my financials as a hardship case.
Just now I received a summons in behalf of my mortgage company, which is champions mortgage. Not sure what to do as I need to wait for papers from Elmore and the summons must be answered in 20 days.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Glenn Zimmerman replied 1 year ago.

I am not familiar with the Elmore Company, but I can say that If you have gotten a summons, you need a local attorney. You can't wait on the Elmore Company. Hire a local lawyer and have him or her subpoena their records, if you don't have copies yourself. The local lawyer will also tell you if the Elmore Comapny has violated Florida or federal law. Please rate and conclude, unless you have another question. Good Luck.