Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Third Request due to site error. Agreement Example: Please…

Customer Question
Third Request due to site...
Third Request due to site error.
Agreement Example: Please review and edit as necessary.
Agreement
Maintaining the pathway adjacent to the access gate by removing Safety Hazards on the easement property is considered a high priority, therefore this Agreement is established between. The time periods for preventative maintenance is under no time restraint, however removing safety hazards should be perform in a timely manner once the hazards has been discovered.
It is herein agreed that the responsibility for path safety hazard removal between said gate and the easement asphalt road is the sole responsibility of Mr. xxxx.Approved: ______________________________________ Dated: _______________________Approved: ______________________________________ Dated: _______________________
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
1/25/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your new question. Because you have not left positive feedback on your prior questions, this is causing the delay in getting a reply. Please go back to your other questions and do so.
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.
When you do so, please reply here and we will respond.
Tina, Lawyer