Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Do I have any rights regarding the sale of the property

Customer Question
do I have any rights regarding the sale of the property
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
1/25/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: KLAW, Arbitrator replied 2 years ago
KLAW
KLAW, Arbitrator

I need more information on the sale

There is no sale as yet I am looking for options. I would like to know if I have any fights re final sale price.

I need more background

What a fraud. What happened to my free answer. No thanks.
Real Estate Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Different expert here...are you still looking for an answer?

P. Simmons, Lawyer