Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Does the owner or the association pay doors on 20 unit

Customer Question
Does the owner or the...
Does the owner or the association pay for screen doors on 20 unit complex.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
1/25/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Alex Esquire, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Alex Esquire
Alex Esquire, Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Unless association bylaws state otherwise, generally the owners are responsible for the cost of the doors, including screen doors to the units.

I wish you the best of luck!