How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Attorney 1 Your Own Question
Attorney 1
Attorney 1, Attorney
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 2577
Experience:  Knowledgable and Experienced Attorney
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Attorney 1 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I still a land Attorney

Customer Question

I still a land Attorney
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attorney 1 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thank you for requesting me. I don't see a question posted. How can I help you tonight?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need a land attorney to handle my home and property I also have a problem with a neighbor who thinks that my driveway is there's and they're cutting me off from my disability ramp and my driveway but I need somebody that can take the papers and put it into action I've owned my home since 2004 they've only been on the farm basically since 2014 if you can please help I would appreciate it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need someone that has no ties to McCurtain to get my deed information and find out about the right of way to my house so that I may access my disability round right now I'm having to climb over a fence and I have a 14 blown disc in my back sciatic nerve pain in my leg and RSD a neurological condition I can't climb stairs very well or at all and he is blocking me from my ramp need help from the land attorney to file a paper to determine who has the right away
Expert:  Attorney 1 replied 1 year ago.

There's a lot you will need to do or have someone do for you, and that's beyond the scope of this site. I can point you in the right direction, but I'm not able to do what you need, directly. This is an information only site. You will need a real estate attorney in your area to do these things for you. A good referral source will be your county bar association. There would be no charge for that referral and no charge for the initial consultation with the attorney to whom you are referred. You will have the chance to interview the attorneys on the list given to you by the Bar Association, and can find an unbiased attorney that suits your needs.

I hope this helps. If you need additional information or clarification, just let me know. I'm here to help. If I have addressed your issue or pointed you in a positive direction, please remember to leave a positive rating when prompted.

Best of luck!

Attorney 1

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its late my time and tired , i dont need some to tell how to do i need some one that will take the case a fight for my rights
Expert:  Attorney 1 replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry, I can only provide information here.

I wish you the best.

Attorney 1

Related Real Estate Law Questions