Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I bid and won an item online, I was my first time with this…

Customer Question
I bid and won an...
I bid and won an item online, I was my first time with this auction house not the web site and didn't fully understand how to get the details of my item. I called them to try and resolve paying the buyers premium or whatever to resolve the dispute but they refused. what type of recourse do they have if I don't pick up.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
I did not realize this is an real estate site so I may have wasted both our times maybe you know the answer anyway.
1/23/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
RealEstateAnswer

Good afternoon. Does the site have the rules which outline what happened in the event that you fail to perform? Even though you won the item, did you pay yet or you need to submit payment?