Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Looking aggressive real estate in schuyler Chemung or

Customer Question
looking for an aggressive real...
looking for an aggressive real estate in schuyler Chemung or Tompkins countys. I have titles and right aways problems
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/23/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney who will try my very best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes or ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

I have read your comments but am not sure what your legal question is that I can help with tonight?

.

.

thanks