Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I live in HUD housing. I am going to be evicted because they

Customer Question

I live in HUD housing. I am going to be evicted because they say I have bedbugs. The housing authority
has had a bedbug dog come in at a excess of 14 times. There is residue on my boxspring but I have not seen any and I have not been bitten. They have cost me a lot of money in furnishings and fees to prepare my apartment for treatment. There is so much to say, more than be typed. I am desperate to know what I can do.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What exactly can I answer for you here, i.e. what is your question? You also state that you have more to say - please tell me...?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello – you had never replied to my Information Request so I never got a chance to provide an answer. Please let me know if you still need information, and if you could reply to my information request so I could provide one.