Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Please interpret "flowers can be planted in native tree area

Customer Question
grounds"....
please interpret "flowers can be planted in native tree area grounds".
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
1/20/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Attorney 1, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Attorney 1
Attorney 1, Attorney

Hello, and welcome. I am a licensed attorney and happy to assist.

The provision can have one of two meanings, depending on the context and other provisions in the document, specifically the definition of "native trees." The phrase means either:

1) Flowers can be planted where trees already exist; or

2) Flowers can be planted where specific trees, in existence prior to property development, exist.

If the term "native trees" is elsewhere defined, that definition would govern.

If the term is not otherwise defined, it is open for interpretation to either of the two definitions listed above, but most likely would be the first.

I hope this helps. If you need additional information or clarification, just let me know. I'm here to help. If I have addressed your issue, please remember to leave a positive rating when prompted.

Good luck!

Best,

Attorney 1

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you. If I have addressed your issue, please remember to leave a positive rating when prompted, as that is the only way attorneys on this site are credited for the help provided.

Best,

Attorney 1

Attorney 1
Attorney 1
Attorney 1, Attorney