How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ray Your Own Question
Ray, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 41021
Experience:  Texas Attorney for 30 years dealing in real estate
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Ray is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help, what is your question that I may help you with today??

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I I sent question on original page, I have a Contract for Deed. Buyer wants out. Does the form on your web site "Deed in Lieu of Forecloser" meet the requirements for Arizona? Can a Quit Claim Deed also work.
Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the follow up.Ray here to help you .Yes either of these would work.A quit claim might be simpler.This releases them of any legal interest the buyer has and you can proceed to take possession and resell it if you want.

Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

Here are Arizona quit claim deed forms, you can preview them for free.

The buyer is the grantor, you are grantee, he signs it in front of notary, you file in county deed records.Thats all there is too it, they mail it back to you after recording.

Thanks for the chance to help today.

Expert:  Ray replied 1 year ago.

If you can leave a positive rating it is always much appreciated.

Related Real Estate Law Questions