Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

QUESTION}

Customer Question
QUESTION}
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
1/20/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help, what is your question that I may help you with today??

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I I sent question on original page, I have a Contract for Deed. Buyer wants out. Does the form on your web site "Deed in Lieu of Forecloser" meet the requirements for Arizona? Can a Quit Claim Deed also work.

Thanks for the follow up.Ray here to help you .Yes either of these would work.A quit claim might be simpler.This releases them of any legal interest the buyer has and you can proceed to take possession and resell it if you want.

Here are Arizona quit claim deed forms, you can preview them for free.

http://www.uslegalforms.com/az/AZ-02-77.htm

The buyer is the grantor, you are grantee, he signs it in front of notary, you file in county deed records.Thats all there is too it, they mail it back to you after recording.

Thanks for the chance to help today.

If you can leave a positive rating it is always much appreciated.

Ray, Lawyer