Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I have been paying over 600.00 per month since 1990, never…

Customer Question
I have been paying over...
I have been paying over 600.00 per month since 1990, never missed payments. I was cheated by a company, now out of business. My original cost was 49.9. I never borrowed more than 11,000 dollars. Please tell me how I owe Bank Of America over 70,000 dollars. on this mortgage . How much will it cost to do a mortgage payment trail to prove my honesty.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/19/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Loren, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Loren, Lawyer

Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.

Have you requested an amortization schedule or accounting of the loan payments from the lender?

I paid the 36.00 dollars. I don't want to do this monthly. I just want my question answered.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Answer: Request an amortization schedule or accounting of the loan payments from the lender.

They must provide it if requested. Then you will be able to determine if your payments have been credited correctly.

If you have questions regarding payment or subscription status you should direct that to JA Customer care. They can assist you with those issues. I am not a JA employee.

You took the 36.00 dollars I do not want to pay anymore. Cancel the rest of the order.

I am not a JA employee. If you have any subscription questions contact Customer Care. There is a link on the page.

If you have no further questions, and have not yet done so, please remember to leave a favorable rating (Excellent or Good) so that I am credited for assisting you. A bonus is not required, but is always appreciated.