Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

I leased a vacant commercial property in phx az approx 4…

Customer Question
I leased a vacant commercial...
I leased a vacant commercial property in phx az approx 4 years ago with option to buy at closing I paid 1st last plus 1/2 of lot split. I am current on my on my lease of 2,000 plus I have paid him 1/2 of monument sign of approx 11,000 to split the sign he could not get permit because his business is on the side street and wanted me to give him and easement I didnt but I dont know how he got it anyway . I have a buyer and want to excersie my option with double escro, at first he signed contract but found out about the price and now he is saying I am in default ,and wants to refund my 11,000 for sign and wants to pay me what he wants. what are my options hector
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/18/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

You mention escrow, can you tell me, are you in escrow now?