Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

Can you check declaration of covenants Grove Conndominium…

Customer Question
Can you check declaration of...
Can you check declaration of covenants for Arbor Grove Conndominium Association to see if prohibits my renting for 6 months in 2016. I rented for 4 months in 2015. Address is*****S ,St Petersburg, FL 33712
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
1/16/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

I have checked the Pinellas County clerk records, and I do not find any declaration of covenants from the online search system. This may mean that the online records are incomplete, or the covenants are misidentified in the database. You will either have to visit the clerk's office and ask them to assist you in finding the record, or your landlord can demand a current copy of the declaration of covenants from the association. If the landlord is ignored, he/she can sue the board for the failure to cooperate -- because access to association records is guaranteed to condo owners by Florida law.

I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer -- otherwise, I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

The Clerk's contact info is:

Clearwater Courthouse | Map, Contact Information & Services*****
Clearwater, FL 33756

Hello again,

I see that you have reviewed my answer, but that you have not provided a rating. Do you need any further clarification concerning my answer, or is everything satisfactory?

If you need further clarification, concerning this matter, please feel free to ask. If not, I would greatly appreciate a positive feedback rating for my answer -- otherwise I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!