Real Estate Law

Have real estate law questions? Ask a real estate lawyer.

My neighbor moved s garbage cans onto my property but says…

Customer Question
My neighbor moved his garbage...
My neighbor moved his garbage cans onto my property but says it is his property. It isn't it's mine. What can I DO?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/16/2016
Real Estate Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to help with your situation or get you to someone who can. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I research statutes and ordinances and type out an answer or reply, but rest assured, I am working on your question.

.

Do you have a survey for the property that shows what the property boundaries are?

.

If so, does the overhead plat show this as being your property?

.

.

thanks