How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We are an Independent living apt complex 55+ gentleman moved

Customer Question

We are an Independent living apt complex for seniors 55+ gentleman moved in with his mom. he is handicapped and she went into NH about 2 months ago. he is listed as 2nd person on leases. They are in arrears 3 months the end of January. He keeps telling me her money is stuck in some guardianship account and is having trouble getting the money.
How do I get his info out there so no other place will take him until he pays the bill? I know he also owns a home somewhere in Houston.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. Are you able to evict him?

Related Real Estate Law Questions