How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm trying to get some information. My client inherit her

Customer Question

I'm trying to get some information. My client inherit her mom estate and a loan was taken out against my mom and dad home long years ago to purchase their church and the church has been paying the note and when they could not pay it my mom paid it. The church can't afford to pay it and one of the trustee is trying to sell the property and I have no protection against the property and I would like to file a lis penden on the property because the loan balance is about 96000 and the interest rate is 6,%
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. Can you share with me what it is you would like to do? I understand you want to file this BUT what is your legal action to support it? You said that there is a trustee handling the Estate, so is their position to sell to avoid foreclosure, since the Church can no longer pay the line of credit?

Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Hi, are you still with me?

Related Real Estate Law Questions