LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years legal experience. Additionally, in CA I held a Real Estate Broker's license.
15277592

I own Three properties with a total of over 350 thousands in

Customer Question

I own Three properties with a total of over 350 thousands in equity. However, I can't refinance because of my low credit score. I need to find an investor who specialize in this type of situation. Can you refer me to anyone.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good evening,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

You will want to consider a non-conventional loan---one that will not be sold to Freddie/Fannie and which has more leeway in terms of a low credit score. Look for lenders that offer second chance mortgage loans.

You will find a number of listings for potential lenders at this link: https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=second+chance+mortgage+loans&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-002

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am credited for assisting you.

I wish you and yours the best in 2016,

Doug