How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  I am a civil litigation attorney with experience representing HOAs, homeowners, businesses and others in real estate matters.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need an attorney to sue my landlord in a mobile home park.

Customer Question

I need an attorney to sue my landlord in a mobile home park. They have blocked 3 sales and I have taking all my savings to pay the rent. I have moved in with my husband 89 years old and his brother 91. 10 months ago. I have a cash offer they are blocking. I no longer live in the mobile home and cash offer has been canceled. Please advise.
Deborah Crain
(###) ###-####
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer, unfortunately I cannot provide you with a specific referral on this site (we are limited to providing you with resources), but I can offer you some additional resources to locating local attorneys that can assist you.

You would be looking for civil litigation attorneys with experience in real property disputes (most small firm or solo practitioners will be able to represent you). Hopefully they will be able to assist you in this without having to go through the full litigation process (keeping your costs down), but expect an attorney to require a deposit and have to charge you on an hourly basis for this kind of matter.

You can find local attorneys using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as;; or (I personally find to be the most user friendly).

Related Real Estate Law Questions