RealEstateAnswer
RealEstateAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  10+ years in handling Leases, Landlord-Tenant, Foreclosures,Mortgages, and Eviction cases
9540344

We have a will made out years ago. but now i would like it

Customer Question

we have a will made out years ago. but now i would like it to be in a trust. and if we do need one how do we go about getting thaT DONE.?
thank you jim and judi bartholomew , (###) ###-#### milwaukee WI, 53220
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  RealEstateAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. If you want to protect the home and your interest, you need to consult with an attorney. You want to retain an attorney who handles Wills, Estates and Trusts and they can set up the trust and address issues with your will and do everything else that is necessary, to make sure you are protected. You may need to change/amend you will as well, so they will handle your estate and set it up, as you desire.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.