How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 118175
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there anything I can do if I am wrongly denied in forma

Customer Question

is there anything I can do if I am wrongly denied in forma pauperis , income is well below federal poverty level being on disability
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
If the court has denied you in forma pauperis status, then your recourse is to appeal that denial and seek a hearing before the court and present your detailed financial records to the court to prove that you are truly qualified. If the court denies you a hearing, then you can file an appeal to the appeals court regarding denial of your status and attach your detailed financial records to the appeal to prove your case.