How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband r 65 sold house bought another one. we both r

Customer Question

my husband r 65 sold house bought another one. we both r disabled. have grandson wife n 2 children move in with us to help us. we r on dual choice n Medicare have some money left we have to tell Medicare n (dual choice) new state program.we need to build unto house so we have easy access for wheel chair bedroom n bathroom for us.n it's the only house we sold. ward u can keep th st money n not claim it. pleaded help us. tuvm
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Are you receiving any Medicaid or government assistance?
What is your specific question, as it seems your post above is a bit confusing?

Related Real Estate Law Questions