How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Does my daughter have to live with us if I complete an

Customer Question

Does my daughter have to live with us if I complete an assumption and add her name to our house? We don't have a will but have a low payment and wanted to give her the option of taking over our payment when we are dead.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I want to make sure I understand...your daughter is going to attempt to take over responsibility for your home loan?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You did not answer my question, you only came back with another question. But, you have my 35.00 and I really fell for this. I would like my money back, but I am not holding my breath. My home loan people help me for free. Bet you make a fortune off suckers like me.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry for the confusion. I asked a question to allow me to best provide you an answer to the question. Your money is on you want the number to customer service to request a refund?

Or are you looking for an answer to your question?