Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

Apt in Uptown Dallas failed to deliver a perishable item.

Customer Question
apt in Uptown Dallas failed to...
apt in Uptown
Dallas failed to deliver a perishable item. sent notice of delivery to husband's business e-mail, then kept cheesecake in fridge for over 3 weeks.. refuses culpability. what can I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Husband does not do apt business on his e-mail, did not notice it. I get notices on my e-mail. However box was huge said, Rush Perishable.Was a gift from relative. Vast apt. company, Greystar, asked for receipt as proof which I produced, now the mgr. of apt. is going to to call Harry and David. They used all kinds of excuses: didn't know what kind of perishable it was, get all kinds of perishables, like fruit etc, not responsible because of notice sent to husband 3 weeks ago, get hundreds of kinds of mail. Asked me if H&D had sent replacement, notb. Total was $80, incl. shipping. Dairy goes bad after 1 week in fridge.I said money would do as recompense. They said: THEY HAD NO MONEY --- HUGE CORPORATION. Incompetent, reprehensible management with no customer service skills. Can they get by with this? Package delivered Dec. 9,
concierge told me hey , you have a package, it's perishable 3-4 days ago.
totally ignorant that package had perished after week .
12/24/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: WiseOwl58, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer

I would be happy to discuss this on telephone with you. Please accept the phone chat and we can discuss in detail. Talk soon.

Wise Owl

don't want to pay extra charge. How much is e-mail response or text?
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58
WiseOwl58, Lawyer