Barrister, Lawyer
Experience:  16 years real estate, Realtor. Landlord 26 years
19958803

That there shall be in IN REM JUDGEMENT entered in the sum

Customer Question

That there shall be in IN REM JUDGEMENT entered in the sum of 150,047 with interest there on as provided by statue against the subject property
Did not get an answer for this line
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Barrister replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will try my level best to helpwith your situation or get you to someone who can.

.

That particular line means that there is a judgment against a piece of property for $150,047 which has been filed and recorded in the local land records office.

.

This would be a judgment lien on the property which would encumber title until it was paid off. The lienholder could also potentially foreclose on the property to force a sale of it to pay towards the judgment lien.

.

.

thanks