Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

I was park in my space and the agency of the apartment tow

Customer Question
my car and did not...
I was park in my space and the agency of the apartment tow my car and did not live anything since today
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/20/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

I'm trying to understand your question. Please answer the following questions:

1. You were parked in your assigned space? (y/n)

2. Is your vehicle known to the apartment manager as assigned to the space (license plate or other registration on file with the manager)? (y/n)

3. When did the tow occur? (date, time)

4. Has the apartment manager told you why the vehicle was towed? If yes, what reason was provided to you?

5. Has the tow service told you why the vehicle was towed? If yes, what reason was provided to you?

Thanks in advance.

Tina, Lawyer