Attyadvisor
Attyadvisor, Attorney
Experience:  29 years of experience in General Practice, Real Estate Law and Estate Law.
68197583

I need a lawyer to sue my neighbor dogs. I live in Saginaw

Customer Question

I need a lawyer to sue my neighbor for barking dogs. I live in Saginaw TX
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Attyadvisor replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. Pursuant to the terms of service of this site we can only provide general information. We are not permitted to create an attorney client relationship with you by representing you in a law suit. That being said I can provide you with legal information on the causes of action you have against the neighbor. I can also provide a link for local attorneys in your area that provide free consultations. Can you tell me if you have ever contacted animal control or is that part of the city citation that the neighbors are ignoring?

Do you live in a neighborhood with a homeowner's association?

This is a matter that can be handled in small claims court http://texaslawhelp.org/issues/consumer/small-claims-court. without an attorney. This is a link for small claims actions Please do not hesitate to ask me any additional questions please do not hesitate to let me know. If you would like a link for local attorneys it would be my pleasure to furnish this to you http://www.fortworthinjurylawyer-blog.com/2013/08/liability-for-private-nuisance-in-texas.html. If you would be kind enough to rate my service positively so I may receive credit for my work I would appreciate it. Thank you for using JA.

Are you still online with me?