Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
4460311

I own multiple houses all deeds are all in one LLC the

Customer Question

I own multiple houses all deeds are all in one LLC the mortgages are in different peoples names,,, as the deed holder of all these properties can I legally file a chapter 11 and will it be accepted by the court
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.