How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RONB-ESQ Your Own Question
RONB-ESQ, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 357
Experience:  Right of Way Manager at Access Midstream Partners, LP
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
RONB-ESQ is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I been advised to get a real estate lawyer, many of them

Customer Question

i been advised to get a real estate lawyer, many of them have 30 min. or so free consultation, but we have no money to pay , we barely survive , i just lost job and soon rent where we live , so can i ask a specific lawyer with 57 years experience to look
at my case i have and if he thinks i have all rights to sue how i been told, he can take this case for free / for now/ and pay him comission from my lawsuit after i win the case ? please read all previous conversation and questions i have to law educator esq.
thank u
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
or i have to look at chicago bar association for a free lawyer, for a low income or no income family ,
or look for another lawyer more locally in pontiac il. just 10 min south of odell , where i just bought this commercial building , being abandoned for years in deplorable shape .
or is ok if i call this gentelman office 60 miles north from odell , cause he has 57 yrs experience in real estate
thank u
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Also in the event you are new to JA, I only receive a portion of what you pay to JA when you provide positive feedback and click the submit button on the upper right corner of your page. If I have provided you a timely response and answered your question please give me the courtesy of a positive rating before you log off the site, as many people forget to log back in and leave feedback. There is no additional charge for continuing to reply after you have rated me and we can continue a back and forth discussion until the question you posed has been fully answered

You should see my answer in the same pane below this response as we continue. In the event you would prefer a phone call please let me know and I can arrange it. It tends to be easier for both parties if you just tell me you want a phone call and let me send you the request versus using JA’s automated “request a call” feature. If you see a pop up regarding a phone call please note that the website generated that offer. Before I send you any such request it will typically be based on you requesting it by typing the request on the screen and then I will send you a phone call offer. Do note that a phone call is not required and we can continue here just typing comments back and forth.

You should be able to view my answer just below this response as we continue….

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sir, im glad u reply again to me
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

I think we just spoke and thank you for the feedback.

Yes I think you should speak to the attorney with all the experience, it will be up to him and the firm if he takes contingency fee cases. He should advise you at the end of your consultation. I did alot of volunteer work for legal aid here where I am located.

If he is unable to help you let me see if I can find the legal groups around Chicago that offer assistance. You never know you might get a new attorney that wants the experience to take the case on just to learn.

Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Look at this link

don't go to the thing listed last as that is just a self help place probably mostly for divorces, etc.

I think you could call the law firm listed at the top if the man with 57 yrs can't help you and they could either help you or point you towards someone?



Customer: replied 1 year ago.
contingency fee case ....... i need to wrote it down and email his office
thank u fpr help sir , u can also find me such attorney around chicago how u said sir, if u have the time, i wish to have few options where to chose from
thank u
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

So you know they generally won't advertise that they take contingency fee cases, except for the personal injury car wreck attorneys. I have no way to search for that. If you want to find out the most about your rights don't mention contingency until the end of the consultation when you meet with the older attorney. If you mention that when you call they may just say we don't do that and not set an appointment. It might help just to hear what he says for 30 minutes even if at the end he says he does not do contingency fee cases.

If he does not call the number at the top of the page that I sent you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sir , thank u again , very useful link .
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for taking the extra time to provide me positive feedback. Should you wish to reach me directly in the future for another question you can go to and enter your question on my profile page or simply start your question with FOR RONB-ESQ and your question should get routed to me.