Real Estate Law

Have Real Estate Law Questions? Ask a Real Estate Lawyer.

Real Estate Law

In preparation of a Warranty Deed, I had disclosed a

Customer Question
"lis pendens" and listed the...
In preparation of a Warranty Deed, I had disclosed a "lis pendens" and listed the case number...Is this correct? complete? Do I need more to show that I understand I am receiving a property involved in litigation? lis pendens. It's true. I just want to
make sure I have a 'interest' to intervene...and that the conveying deed is sufficient. I understand that I have to accept the status of the litigation involving the property.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Real Estate Law
12/11/2015
Real Estate Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 1 year ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help .I can review this and answer your questions here under Additional Services.It will take some time to review.I will send you the offer. You can post it here.Thanks.

Ray, Lawyer