How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 117370
Experience:  Licensed attorney practicing landlord-tenant, land use and other real estate law and litigation.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking purchase 4 unit - single story (retail)

Customer Question

I am looking purchase 4 unit - single story (retail) commercial property in Philadelphia PA. Each unit has its own street address, but owned by one person and I believe the taxes are paid as one unit (1 tax ID for the 4 addresses). After purchasing can you help me to separate the taxes to be per address (per unit). i am looking to sell them one at a time. Also I am a licensed realtor so I have the MLS# ***** it helps you to help me. The MLS is(###) ###-#### And do I have to let the seller know that I am a licensed real estate salesperson if I am also the buyer?? Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't understand what you are talking about, I am not a lawyer.
But thanks anyway
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, I said we are not allowed by law to do what you are asking, it is illegal under state law.
If you want an attorney, which you need to do what you are asking, then get one locally at the sites I suggested.
Also, if you would read directions above, you can also get your money from this site refunded.

Related Real Estate Law Questions