How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tina Your Own Question
Tina, Lawyer
Category: Real Estate Law
Satisfied Customers: 5436
Experience:  17 years of legal experience including real estate law.
Type Your Real Estate Law Question Here...
Tina is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Spoke with me Dec 8 on the phone and would like to ask m

Customer Question

Doug spoke with me Dec 8 on the phone and would like to ask him this follow up question. Association has asked me to draft a document that will allow me to be reimbursed if I must outbid someone at re-foreclosure auction.I made this up and would like it
reviewed. It is attached along with incentive agreement and and ability to rent agreement. Thanks Lora
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Real Estate Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

Thanks for thinking of me. Unfortunately, JustAnswer prohibits us from representing customers of JustAnswer, and drafting the contractual document you are requesting would clearly be deemed legal representation. Additionally, you will always want a local attorney to assist you in any case you might become involved in, because a local attorney will know the other local attorneys likely to become involved as well as know the judges in your county. So for many reasons, you really want to retain a local attorney if you retain one.


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hate to hear that, but I understand.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Best of luck to you in the Auction---I hope that you don't need to make a bid.